Discussions under General

STSADM is now Deprecated. Powershell solution?

first post: katewilliams wrote: SharePoint 2010 has deprecated stsadm and so the attached solution...

latest post: Hasham91 wrote: Hi. It will work on SP2013?

sharepoint 2013 compatibility

first post: manz wrote: I have Spribbon deployed in current 2010 farm . I am planning to up...

latest post: manz wrote: I got this to work . For those who want to know Here are the steps ...

Issue with login bar

first post: fwambo wrote: Hi, looks like a great tool so far. One issue I've seen, though, i...

latest post: ektor wrote: Can you add this feature in the Administrator UI? every time i add ...

Cannot add the specified assembly

first post: KCFlyBoy wrote: I have tried both of the listed methods to install the ConsultPoint...

Why not use CSS instead of JQuery

first post: danbord wrote: Thank you, but I have modified my project as described below to fi...

Have you tried the solution in SharePoint Online?

first post: lrmonik wrote: Hi. Your solution looks fantastic. I am guessing its written for S...

Ribbon disappeared for all subsites also

first post: r4mirez wrote: When I install webpart and uncheck "Apply this setting for all sub...

jquery reference automatically added; causes issues

first post: wlanni wrote: Hello,A reference to an outdated version of jquery is included. We ...

How to prevent the header minimize when the user clicks on a webpart?

first post: drodriguezi2 wrote: I understand this is not a RibbonVisibility problem, but I hope I c...

latest post: thomasando wrote: I have some further information on this, and am experiencing the s...

People picker is not working

first post: neelbh wrote: I was testing your solution, for some reason, your people picker is...

latest post: deank321 wrote: Having the same issue here. I did try a contributor access level ID...

Bottom-line only half visible

first post: TR wrote: Thank you for an elegant solution.Alas we have one problem - we hav...

Pb d'install

first post: vyrgyls wrote: bonjour ludovic,A l'execution de la premiere commande sur un 2008 R...

How about collapsing the space when hidden?

first post: jriesen wrote: LefortLudovic - nice work. What a struggle this has been and thank...

latest post: lefortludovic wrote: The functionnality has been added. You can download and install the...

• 1-13 of 13 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions